MOO.com have incorporated NFC (Near field communication) technology into their latest range of business cards. Embedded in the card is a tiny microchip, that when touched to a smartphone, the chip will ask the phone to do something you’ve told it to. This could be to download your portfolio, play music or video, load a web page, maps or an app, save your contact details, etc. Even better, with the use of an app, they’re reprogrammable so you can use the cards individually for different purposes.
MOO.com business cards that link to your digital world
- R:evolution 3.0 – Festival of Ideas 11 May, 2016
- Hypnotic 3D paper patterns by Maud Vantours 19 April, 2016
- The year of the emoji 15 December, 2015
- The ampersand colouring book 5 November, 2015
- Content aware typography 23 August, 2015
- FreedMan Chair assembly video 8 May, 2015
- PaperLater 20 June, 2014
- Geometric Paper Birds 3 June, 2014
Subscribe to our newsletter
Aviary Creative Communications is a brand and digital agency based in London. We have over 12 years of experience in creating, refreshing and maintaining brands, designing and developing websites, and working with our clients to bring ideas to life.
We work with all types of companies ranging from individuals, start-ups, charities, and larger corporations.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 020 8144 5230