With the advent of Adobe Photoshop CS5 came the Content-Aware Fill tool. It’s function – to let Photoshop analyse the contents of an image to figure out what the photo would have looked like if the unwanted object or area had never been there and then repair or replace larger, more complex areas, even multiple areas at once.
Archive: August 2015
- R:evolution 3.0 – Festival of Ideas 11 May, 2016
- Hypnotic 3D paper patterns by Maud Vantours 19 April, 2016
- The year of the emoji 15 December, 2015
- The ampersand colouring book 5 November, 2015
- Content aware typography 23 August, 2015
- FreedMan Chair assembly video 8 May, 2015
- PaperLater 20 June, 2014
- Geometric Paper Birds 3 June, 2014
Subscribe to our newsletter
Aviary Creative Communications is a brand and digital agency based in London. We have over 12 years of experience in creating, refreshing and maintaining brands, designing and developing websites, and working with our clients to bring ideas to life.
We work with all types of companies ranging from individuals, start-ups, charities, and larger corporations.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 020 8144 5230